Although your health record is the physical property of CSV, the information belongs to you. Upon written request and an agreed-upon date and time, you have the right to:
- Obtain a paper copy of this notice of information practices upon request.
- Request a copy of your health record. A fee for copying may apply.
- Request an amendment of your health record, if incorrect.
- Request an accounting of disclosures of your health information for purposes other than treatment, payment and healthcare operations. It excludes disclosures we have made to you, to family members or friends involved in your care or for notification purposes.
- Request communications of your health information by alternative means or at alternative locations.
- Request a restriction on certain uses and disclosures of your information.
- Request to revoke your authorization to use or disclose health information except to the extent that action has already been taken.