Clinica Sierra Vista (CSV) is required to:
- Maintain the privacy of your health information
- Provide you with this notice as to our legal duties and privacy practices with respect to information we collect and maintain about you
- Abide by the terms of this notice
- Notify you if we are unable to agree to a requested restriction
- Accommodate reasonable requests you may have to communicate health information by alternative means or at alternative locations
Once you have read this Notice of Privacy Practices, we will request your signature on the visit registration form. We reserve the right to change our practices at any time and to make the new provisions effective for all protected health information we maintain. Should our information practices change, we will post the new notice in the waiting area. You may request a copy of our notice at any time.
We will not use or disclose your health information for uses other than treatment, payment, and health care operations without your authorization, except as described in this notice. We will also discontinue using or disclosing your health information after we have received a written revocation of the authorization according to the procedures included in the authorization.